Thursday, October 14, 2021

COVID19 documentary Wayne Dupree

 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Srj8VYB4U


I wonder who funded the level 4 bio lab to the tune of $ 3.7 million.


They banned it from Facebook!!   It had almost 100 million views !!

It's a shame we had to go the 'feature' film route. So many facts to digest why smudge with music and rhetoric. LET THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. Nevertheless, the most factually insightful documentary I've seen to date, a shame more people aren't watching it.

I tried to share this on Facebook and received a message saying it was fake news I was trying to spread and the contents were not factual and it was blocked by their fact-checkers. I was blown away by the message. It really pissed me off for I know they lied. This is an awesome education piece and I thank you.


A must watch video. Share this with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment